Well, the weather is definitely starting to warm up! And that means it’s time to revamp your cosmetic bag! There are some key things to keep in mind when warming your face up for summer:
1. Make sure your foundation still matches. A white winter face on a tan body is not cute. You could also switch to a tinted moisturizer to cut back on the heaviness and let that pretty skin show through. Try Laura Mercier’s oil free tinted moisturizer.
2. Work with products that blend into the skin. As you sweat, you don’t want loose powders sliding down your face. Creams tend to have a second skin look and hold a lot more solidly. Makeup Forever’s HD blush is phenomenal. Try Mandarin or Coral for a fresh cheek.
3. For eyes, use Aqua Cream by Makeup Forever for a long lasting, waterproof pop of color.
4. Use a good exfoliator to get all the winter time gunk off. I love Origins Modern Friction.
5. SPF!!!!! Protect that pretty skin EVERY time you are out in the sun. No excuses! Try Kiss My Face Face Factor.
Enjoy the summer!