This is it. It’s happened. Your FINALLY married. You and your husband are in the moment and your first dance is upon you. You want that moment to be memorable and everlasting. You want to be jerked with emotion everytime you both hear that song for the next 100 years. You want that song to be nothing but absolute perfection. Its as easy as that right? Well, WedCandy has pulled together a few of their favorites to help you along. A few were used at our own weddings and others are just what we feel are the best of the best. Remember, the lyrics should speak volumes. They should describe your feelings – should describe your love – and describe your new life together.
Take it one step at a time and just dance….
1. At Last – Etta James
2. Unforgettable – Nat King Cole
3. When You Say Nothing at all – Allison Krauss
4. Can’t Help Falling in Love – Elvis Presley
5. The Way You Look Tonight – Frank Sinatra
6. It Had to be You – Harry Connick, Jr.
7. What a Wonderful World – Louis Armstrong
8. Endless Love – Diana Ross
9. First Day of My Life – Bright Eyes
10. Wonderful Tonight – Eric Clapton
beautful image courtesy of: Kristyn Hogan
Let us know your favorite first dance song choices in the comments below!